You got the promotion in another company, switched your current job, facing issues with current housing society or the rent is very high for your residence? In all of these situations, you need to shift to another house and your hunting for a new house is completed but now the question is how to get the best Bangalore packers and movers in Bangalore? Being an IT hub and thousands of moving per day there is a flood of Bangalore Packers and movers in the city. So how to choose best and reasonable among them. Bangalore Packers and movers are so smart and professional in their works. You can help yourself with the following points:-
Google about Bangalore packers and movers available in your area and go through their reviews. But keep in mind reviews can be fake, and get the phone number of their last 2 or 3 customers who wrote words for them.
• Some of Bangalore packers and movers are doing business under a variety of names and look similar to the established, Be sure they have a local address and information about licensing and insurance. Their employees should answer the phone with the full name of the business.
• Get help from your friends who recently shifted with some of Bangalore packers and movers in Bangalore, they can give you a better insight of the service provider, if not then go through review specialist web site like* mouthshut* because here you can get real verified genuine reviews about these service providers and can rely upon them. *Mouthshut * is preferred because they ask the customer to write in detail about their experience and don’t allow copy and paste. If they found and copy-paste on their website they flag that as FAKE.
Hire a Best Bangalore Packers and Movers
• Get a quotation from at least 3 or 4 Bangalore packers and movers in Bangalore and compare their prices. It’s not always suggested going with a lower of the higher quote because there are chances to face some bad things at a lower cost and vice versa.
• Ask your queries to the person who comes there for the estimation that why they are offering at a lower price or higher price. Why there is a huge gap between others and their price.
• If possible you visit their office or warehouse where they will store your stuff for some time (in case of an intercity move). This way you will come to know that are they real or fake and if they are real how they are going to keep your articles in their warehouse. In most cases, these local Bangalore packers and movers use customers’ stuff as their owns and never value them.
• Ask them what packing material will be used. Which vehicle they use for your moving, will it be sufficient for your households or they do complete in multiple trips, is there any hidden cost?
• Avoid a blank moving contract
Never sign a blank contract. Get absolutely everything in writing. The mover’s estimate and any extra fees should be listed, as well as your pick-up and delivery dates.
Read your contract and make sure all of your belongings are listed. If your laptop isn’t labeled on the inventory form you sign before they leave, you can’t expect it to be in the box when they arrive. You can’t file a claim for something that doesn’t appear on the inventory list.
Policies Against a Transition Damage.
• What are their policies in case of any damage?
• Do they have enough manpower to complete your move smoothly?
These are the few points to keep in mind when you choose Bangalore packers and movers in Bangalore. I hope these tips will help you to get the best Bangalore packers and movers in Bangalore.
With the increasing demand of Bangalore packers and movers, there has been a surprise hike in the counting of fake Bangalore packers and movers in Bangalore. That means anyone can easily get into their trap when getting their services.
This created negative thinking in customers’ minds to trust any services provider.
To help you make a good decision we’ve lined up a list of most common issues customers face while hiring Bangalore packers and movers in India, and how to deal with it.
Check their license
This should be your first step to ask their license to confirm their authenticity. Because you are going to hand over your hard-earned precious household articles to them. After signing the contract you should not feel sorry that you made a wrong decision and lost all your valuables and got cheated. So if you are not sure about them to ask them or do your research.
Packers and movers aren’t accredited
Some fake packers and movers in Bangalore present them that they are accredited with some big well established Services provider and are their sister concern. So be careful to choose these packers and movers because well-established Services provider never shares customer’s number to local packers and movers first they make a call and fix the meeting with you and then they share your number with their associates and if you finalized them again you will get a confirmation call from that Service provider.
The website seems to be a fake
Fake local packers and movers don’t care to invest on their website then you can be sure that they will be not taking care of your belongings when transporting your household goods from one place to another?
There are several moving companies with flashy websites that look like a rainbow and have rubbish content. How can you trust them when nothing on their website makes any sense?
Beware of fake customer testimonials
Customer testimonials are one of the best ways to judge a moving company. But its very hard to identify fake reviews. But there is a simple trick to identify those most of these local packers and movers are from a rural background and though they have the same friend circle so generally, they ask their friend to write reviews on their website. So while checking those review check the spellings and grammar, you can easily observe that which one is original and which one is not.
The packers are new and haven’t handled an intercity move
If your packer and mover are new but have good reviews and have handled shifting like yours, it is ok to go with them But if your move is from one city to another city and they don’t have experience of intercity, you should avoid them.
If a moving company is new, it has good reviews and has handle moves similar to yours. It is okay to trust them. But if you are planning to move from one end of the country to the other and all they’ve experienced is moving within the same city. You should think again because there might be paperwork involved and if this newcomer is not aware of this it might create a problem later on the way.
Basically, packers and movers give you their service quotations in the very beginning. But what has been seen is- they do add charges like GST, toll tax, document charges, etc.
Better you should be very clear about it and ask them the final quotation including all charges because adding late fees can lead you towards the animosity.